Women fashion clothing catalogs
: Fashion boutique online game : Korean men fashion
Women Fashion Clothing Catalogs
- (clothes) apparel: clothing in general; "she was refined in her choice of apparel"; "he always bought his clothes at the same store"; "fastidious about his dress"
- Clothes collectively
- a covering designed to be worn on a person's body
- A feature of all modern human societies is the wearing of clothing, a category encompassing a wide variety of materials that cover the body. The primary purpose of clothing is functional, as a protection from the elements.
- (catalog) a book or pamphlet containing an enumeration of things; "he found it in the Sears catalog"
- Enter (an item) in such a list
- List (similar situations, qualities, or events) in succession
- (catalog) catalogue: make a catalogue, compile a catalogue; "She spends her weekends cataloguing"
- Make a systematic list of (items of the same type)
- (catalog) a complete list of things; usually arranged systematically; "it does not pretend to be a catalog of his achievements"
- A wife, girlfriend, or lover
- A female worker or employee
- (woman) charwoman: a human female employed to do housework; "the char will clean the carpet"; "I have a woman who comes in four hours a day while I write"
- (woman) a female person who plays a significant role (wife or mistress or girlfriend) in the life of a particular man; "he was faithful to his woman"
- An adult human female
- (woman) an adult female person (as opposed to a man); "the woman kept house while the man hunted"
Fashionable Clothing from the Sears Catalogs: Late 1960s (A Schiffer Book for Collectors)
Fashionable Clothing from the Sears Catalogs: Late 1960s focuses on wearable, collectible vintage clothing and accessories. The Sears catalogs
provide the basis for a comprehensive study of the fashions of this period. The descriptions drawn from the catalogs
are detailed and accurate in order to help collectors understand the styles of the period, as well as the textiles in use. Although Sears shows apparel for every market, from glamorous to practical, Fashionable Clothing from the Sears Catalogs: Late 1960s showcases the most collectible, trendy garments and accessories from the period: stretch pants, mini skirts, turtleneck tunics, tank tops, pantskirts, pantjumpers, flared-leg pants, A-line shifts, knee-high boots, and belted swimwear. There are chapters on "Gowns, Dresses, Shifts, Skirts, and Shirts," "Pants, Pantjumpers, Pantskirts, and Tunics," "Coats," "Swimsuits, Play Suits, and Beach Cover-ups," "Underwear and Nightwear," and "Accessories." The book focuses on women
's fashions, but includes examples of collectible men's and children's fashions of the period.
montgomery ward summer 1959 catalog
okay, so i really love the idea of playsuits and that pedal pusher coverall is pretty sweet, but i don't like the idea of having to take all your clothes off to use the bathroom. also, culotte coveralls are not very attractive :/
montgomery ward summer 1959 catalog
i rather like this pattern in both colors.
this grouping only features an overblouse, not a vestee.....
fashion clothing catalogs
Turn back the calendar pages for a memorable jaunt through the early '70s! The clothing is very wearable, while being sought after by collectors. Drawn from Sears catalogs of the period, this entertaining book is an invaluable help in identifying and pricing vintage clothing and accessories. The captions provide accurate and detailed information about the many fashions illustrated in over 400 color photos. Today, clothing from the early 1970s is extremely popular on the vintage market, both to retail buyers, who enjoy wearing the styles, and to designers, who use the styles for inspiration. Here are examples of all the trendy styles of the period: mini skirts and dresses; hip-huggers and bell-bottoms; skimp-sleeved pullovers and slink knit shirts; mini and maxi coats; jumpsuits and tunics; chunky heeled and platform shoes. The book focuses on women's fashions, but includes examples of collectible men's and children's fashions as well.
Similar posts: fashion accessories design what is a fashion stylist girls fashion pictures girls new fashion fall fashion clothing fashion jobs japan free barbie fashion show games
- 01:12 |
- Category: None