FASHION SCHOOLS IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA : FASHION TV SHOWS ONLINE
Fashion Schools In Southern California
- Southern California (SoCal) is a megaregion, or megapolitan area, in the southern area of the U.S. state of California. Large urban areas include Greater Los Angeles, Greater San Diego, and the Inland Empire.
- (school) educate in or as if in a school; "The children are schooled at great cost to their parents in private institutions"
- A large group of fish or sea mammals
- (school) an educational institution; "the school was founded in 1900"
- (school) a building where young people receive education; "the school was built in 1932"; "he walked to school every morning"
Birdie's Big-Girl Shoes
Birdie carefully slipped her little toes into one shoe,
then slid into the other.
She looked at herself in the mirror...
Birdie can't wait to be just like her mom. She loves wearing jewelry, spritzing perfume bottles, and dressing up in front of the mirror. But more than anything, Birdie fantasizes about her mother's fancy high-heels. She can't wait to try them on and do all the things she likes to do wearing beautiful "big-girl shoes."
Little girls will love walking with Birdie as she spends a day in her mother's shoes, but in the end they may find that, like Birdie, they like their "barefoot shoes" best of all.
With playful watercolors and clever textured cut-paper designs, this precious picture book will speak to every little girl who longs to be a "big-girl".
Southern California Coastal Native garden mix
The top three plants in a California Native Garden:
1) Sage - So many varieties, a collector could eat their heart out. Sage is often edible if not tasty!
2) Manzanitas - Many varieties provide year round beauty and interest. They are favored especially for their smooth reddish bark and sculptural branching patterns.
3) Ceanothus - Groundcover or screen, the ceanothus group is versatile to fit a wide variety of growing conditions.
These plants attract wildlife that is local to Southern California, including migratory birds. Attracts and sustains native butterflies whose larvae may only feed on certain plants. Provides shelter for small mammals and takes little maintenance.
One of the primary expenses of maintaining a landscape is water, as much as 60 percent of residential water consumption goes to watering yards. The choice of plants can greatly reduce the moisture required to the landscape attractive and healthy. These xerophytic, or drought tolerant plants thrive under conditions that would kill or severely stress other plants. Cities, industries, and farmers all recognize water as the state's most precious resource.
Southern California wildfires
Santa Clarita / Stevenson Ranch - Monday afternoon, October 22, 2007
© 2007 Matt Purciel
Note: My images are posted here for your enjoyment only. All Rights are Reserved. Please contact me through flickr or at my site if you are interested in using this image for any reason.
in southern california
A classic pastime updated for a new generation. These paper people wear their clothes with the help of reusable, press-on, peel-off adhesive dots — no tabs! And no scissors either — the dolls, clothes and accessories are perforated, ready to pop right out and play. Six reversible paper dolls in a variety of skin colors come with the book, along with three paper babies and a few paper pets. Bunches of reversible clothes, shoes and hairstyles work in combination to make exactly one jillion different outfits. (We counted.) Also includes six beautifully illustrated backdrops and a handy portfolio storage pocket.
Comes With: double-sided, removable adhesive dots, 34 die-cut pages of dolls and clothes
• Create wonderful things • Be good • Have fun
Similar posts: mobile fashion games fashion store manager job description latino fashion week online fashion courses barbie fashion fever grow n style styling head european fashion stores tickets for mercedes benz fashion week guilt fashion website
- 01:16 |
- Category: None