NYLON FASHION MAGAZINE - FASHION GAMES GIRLS LOVE FASHION
Nylon Fashion Magazine
- Fashion is a Canadian fashion magazine published by St. Joseph Media. Established in 1977, it was formerly known as Toronto Life Fashion magazine. It is currently based in Toronto (with satellite offices in Vancouver and Montreal), publishes 10 issues a year and has a total readership of 1,982,000.
- Fabric or yarn made from nylon fibers
- a synthetic fabric
- (nylons) women's stockings made from a sheer material (nylon or rayon or silk)
- A tough, lightweight, elastic synthetic polymer with a proteinlike chemical structure, able to be produced as filaments, sheets, or molded objects
- Stockings or hose made of nylon
- a thermoplastic polyamide; a family of strong resilient synthetic fibers
Pretty: The NYLON Book of Beauty
Residing at the forefront of cool since its inception, NYLON magazine has introduced a new style into the world of fashion
magazines, and changed the tone of fashion, beauty, and culture coverage. Pretty: The NYLON Book of Beauty breaks the mold again, with a stylish edge over existing beauty manuals. The magazine's beauty department, Beauty Queen, is informative, stylistically creative, entertaining, and often titillating-anything but boring. This book expands on the magazine's original brand of coverage, which goes beyond make-up application and dry step-by-steps, to give a portrait of beauty as NYLON sees it. Inspired ideas, whimsical illustrations, and cheeky text will have readers wide eyed and flush cheeked without opening a single product. Signature looks and hairstyles of legendary stars of the stage and screen will be shown, with tips on how to re-create them. There will be a run down of the greatest beauty products and scents of all time-from Chanel to Maybelline and everything in between-and inspiring collages of different modern looks, from stripped down to outrageous, to inspire readers to try something new. Pretty stands out from existing beauty books for its style, offering both information and inspiration about being gorgeous. With stunning visual design and all-new material, Pretty exudes NYLON's cool, natural glow and is an imperative accessory for anyone with style.
From Nylon magazine.
Photographed by Aneta Bartos
best magazine ever.
Similar posts: fashion industry ireland fashion girls clothing fashion industry canada fashion bug coupons in store printable fashion photographers in toronto long tops fashion 1940 fashion styles technology fashion industry
- 01:13 |
- Category: None